Join us for lunch on June 21st and learn about the methods cyber criminals use to conduct attacks over the Internet and how they borrow elements of a company’s business model to steal money and data. You’ll also discover various techniques to protect your enterprise data against these attacks. You’ll never think about cybercrime the same way again.
• The business of hacking: A “dark” value chain
• Quantifying the rise of cyber crime
• Who the cyber criminals target
• How it works: Ransomware as a Service (RaaS)
• Understanding industry and government security standards
• How to protect your organization
• The attorney’s role