Fairfield Distribution Center Currently Hiring!
In a warehouse environment, the successful candidates will be responsible for locating, picking, counting, loading, unloading, and staging merchandise. To accomplish these tasks, the essential job duties include:
· Locate, pick, unload, and label merchandise.
· Load and unload merchandise.
· Consolidate merchandise of the same SKU periodically to create space for new items and maximize use of the warehouse.
· Report any damaged merchandise to the DC Lead for inventory adjustment.
· Understand the effect of inventory transactions and the location system of the Distribution Center.
· Ensure that the warehouse and sortation systems are kept clean and organized.
· Ensure equipment is checked out for safety before operation and that the operator has a checklist to go through.
· Ensure that all material handling equipment is maintained in a user-ready condition.
· Assist with periodic inventory counts and recounts as needed.
· Fully understand all operations of the RF Scanners.
· Pick, move and load/unload merchandise utilizing a forklift.
· Perform all other related duties as directed by the DC Lead.
Multiple shifts available for this long-term opportunity! Pay is $13.00 plus differential for night shifts.
To learn more, call or come by Express Employment Professionals to complete an application at 5071 Business Center Dr., #2, Fairfield, CA. (707) 863-8200.
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
(Drop-ins between 8:30AM - 3:00PM)